Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Discovery


(Mountain Goats photo/MySpace)

The Spring Session of the Discovery concert series at the Attucks Theatre in Norfolk includes a few folks who have already played the market -- but there's still some really good stuff here. The highlight for me is the Mountain Goats -- who I've wanted to see live for years.

Kathleen Edwards – Feb. 21
Theresa Anderson – March 6
Shemekia Copeland – March 7
Mountain Goats with John Vanderslice – March 20
Corey Harris – March 21
Josh Ritter Band – April 3
John Hammond – April 10
Kenny “Blues Boss” Wayne – April 18

I'll get back to you about the ticket details.

1 comment:

Misty Beethoven said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Friggin excellent! I really like the Mountain Goats! Plus, I don't have a show here!YEAH!

Thanks for the info and for staying on top of the good stuff!